You know how important clean water is to your business and the economy. But some groups are trying to undermine water quality in the Mississippi River Valley. That’s why it’s so important that businesses stand together for clean water protections.
Join a candid conversation between Environmental Entrepreneurs (E2), the American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC) and Chicago area business leaders on what clean water means for business, the challenges the Midwest is facing keeping its water supply clean, and an examination of the role public policy plays in protecting the Mississippi River and keeping local economies thriving.
- 5:15 pm Registration Opens
- 5:30 pm Reception
- 6:00 pm Welcome – ASBC & E2
- 6:05 pm Business Remarks
- 6:35 pm Reception & Networking
Light appetizers and Haymarket beer will be served.
- Debra Shore, Commissioner, Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Grace Wagner, Magnificent Mile Store Representative, Patagonia
- Nicole Doucet, CEO & Co-Founder, Green Sheep Water
- Bob Keefe, E2, Executive Director
- Julia Watts, Associate Director of Policy, ASBC
Read more about the ASBC’s clean water efforts. If you have any questions or require any additional information please do not hesitate to reach out to Julia Watts, associate director of policy, at email@example.com or Gail Parson, Midwest advocate, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the event soon.