The Education and Research Foundation of the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York invites you to attend the Forum on Corporate Responsibility V: Great Business Performance: The Role of Corporate Responsibility to be held June 7, 2012 at the EmblemHealth Conference Center, 55 Water Street, New York, NY.
The fifth BBB Forum presents thought leader insights about how corporate responsibility topics and trends relate to great business performance. Join us on June 7th to get the latest thinking about:
- Global and domestic corporate responsibility challenges
- How leaders are managing supply chain issues now
- ESG data - what it is, who uses it, trends
- Benefits of sustainable business practices
- Materiality and integrated reporting
- Privacy and data security by design
A keynote address will be given by Timothy J. McClimon, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility, American Express and President, American Express.
Seating is limited, advance registration is required. Cost:
- BBB Accredited Businesses and National Partners, Event Supporters, and Charities – $90 Early Bird Rate until May 11, $95 after that
- Non BBB-Accredited, Others – $160 Early Bird Rate until May 11, $165 after that
Deadline for cancellations with refunds – June 5