High Road Workplace Ambassadors
The High Road Workplace Campaign brings together business, advocacy, and thought leaders who understand that business leaders have the greatest impact when they operate responsibly and create environments of respect, fairness, credibility, and caring.
- Raise the visibility of business voices in support of better workplace policies nationally and at the state level.
- Mobilize business owners as champions to speak publicly about the value of high road policies and practices.
- Identify outstanding policy questions that need further investigation.
What the Role Involves:
- Introductory phone call to explore how you are leading the way as a high-road employer and how you can influence public policy
- A conference call every other month
- Joining occasional webinars that explore existing and proposed high-road policies
- Provide feedback on high-road policy proposals
- Advocacy efforts like sign-on letters, petitions etc.
- Co-author OpEds and letters to the editor
- Join one in-person convening in your region
- Meet with policy makers locally and in Washington, DC (if your schedule allows.)
- About 2-2.5 hours per month
For more information or to become an ambassador please email Julia Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org or provide your name below and hand this form to ASBC staff.
Sign -up to Become and Ambassador: