Opportunities with ASBC
Healthcare Campaign Manager – Part-time position available
The American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC), a Washington, D.C. based national policy and advocacy organization is seeking a highly motivated, articulate and politically astute person to help coordinate our business focused healthcare policy campaign.
Position is based in Washington DC
The part-time position involves:
- Developing the overall strategy for the campaign
- Recruiting, educating and engaging businesses to support our business focused healthcare policy initiative
- Representing the campaign at public events and private meetings.
- Engaging with legislators at the national and state level.
- Preparing issue briefs and other support materials
- Assisting with fundraising and resource development.
- Able to understand and articulate the healthcare system and the necessary solutions
- Able to understand the concerns of business leaders and how to motivate them to engage in the healthcare campaign.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and writing
- Adept at establishing and managing strategic partnerships.
- Background in healthcare policy
- Able to travel periodically.
- Some fund raising experience.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, 3-5 years experience in policy-related field and/or business.
Send resume and cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications to: HCcoord@asbcouncil.org
ASBC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment.